Thank You!

With 2018 right around the corner, I'd just like to take this opportunity to once again thank all my fans and readers for you're constant support and engagement with every single post on this little blog. 2017 has been an enormous year for me, and without all of you, none of this would be possible. Joining the likes of Martial Arts Chat and Severe MMA have offered me so  many unbelievable possibilities and opportunities. From interviewing countless BAMMA stars like Richie Kiely and Welterweight champ Alex Lohore, to UFC Welterweight title chaser Colby Covington, none of these experiences would be possible without each and every one of you. So for my readers from the US to Ireland, England to Germany and Japan to Mongolia, thank each and every one of you. Have a memorable Christmas 2017 and 2018 all round. 🎉

Ross

Comments