Thank You!


As the decade draws to a close, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who have once again provided your support over the course of the year. When I began this journey back in the summer of 2016 approaching UFC 200, writing was simply a passion project. Since then, thanks to the continued support over the course of those four years, I've been able to edge closer each year as I attempt to enter the industry on a full-time basis.

A couple of months ago, I was approached by Roberto Villa from FightBook MMA and was asked if I would become Lead Writer for the outlet going forward. Having joined the team in March, I immediately jumped at the opportunity to spearhead such an ambitious, and transparent project. The welcome I received from the guys over at FightBook has been immense. I can't thank them enough. The opportunity gifted to me by Joshua Fers, Mark Baldwin, and Desmond Madden from Combat Insiders, Fightpost and Stipe_Tapped, respectively, is something I am also forever grateful for. Without each and everyone of you, none of this would be possible. I love this sport more than any other, and the chance I've been afforded by all of you to contribute to such an amazing community is something I can never repay. Have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous 2020.

Ross Markey

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ross_Markey

Comments