Colby Covington: "I believe I'll fight that little diva, crybaby bitch Tyron Woodley next:

Colby certainly has his sights firmly set on UFC gold.
I recently got the opportunity to sit down and chat with #3 ranked Welterweight title chaser Colby 'Chaos' Covington ahead of his potential Welterweight title shot with bitter rival Tyron Woodley. Fresh from a huge victory over former Middleweight Demian Maia, Colby chatted about his performance in Brazil, his plans for the future, his relationship with Tyron Woodley and other American Top Team members, Straight Blast Gym and his brash trash talk of recent times.

In a hugely controversial post fight interview with Current UFC Light Heavyweight champ at UFC Fight Night Sao Paulo after a decision win over grappling ace Demian Maia, Covington labelled both Brazil and it's people a "dump" and "animals", something the Californian has no regrets over.

"My whole gameplan was to go out and beat the shit out of Demian Maia and watch the country of Brazil have an emotional meltdown, mission accomplished. I never regret the truth and being a realist and anyone that does should be slapped.

With rumbles of a Woodley - Covington Welterweight showdown in the pipe line, the possible title challenger spoke of his immense hatred for 'The Chosen One'.

"I do believe I will be fighting for the title next against that fake little diva, crybaby bitch Tyron Woodley. You can't stop destiny, I have been the best Welterweight in the world for the last couple of years but now I'm finally getting the opportunities to show it, and soon I will relieve the paper champ Tyron Woodley of the crown that is too heavy for him. I mean I stay ready all the time so if Tyron want's to go in Australia this weekend or on UFC 219 I'll be there, but either way, I will be champion after my next fight".

Certainly confident in his ability to overthrow his American Top Team compatriot, Colby explained how all he needed to do was to point at the pairs sparring sessions in the past.

"I envision a fight playing out with Tyron Woodley the same way it went every time we sparred together at American Top Team, and it would end up every time with him breaking and quitting because he can't handle the pressure and pace. He wouldn't last 3 rounds in there with me. Kings do whatever they want and aren't worried about what others think, like me with American Top Team".

Colby of course had some choice words aimed at former UFC striker Cathal Pendred, after he claimed he would bury him like the British did the Irish in a heated Twitter exchange. It seems his relationship with SBG has further intensified.

"It's a totally classless gym, which we seen with Conor McGregor's display last weekend, the UFC should review the situation for misconduct".

Please like, comment and follow for daily MMA news and opinions.

Requests:markeyross198.RM@gmail.com

Ross




Comments

Popular Posts This Week!