Danni Neilan Calls For Dublin Clash With Valerie Loureda: 'Why Don't You Come On Over Valerie?'

Mandatory Credit: Lucas Noonan - Bellator MMA


Off the back of her one-sided Bellator 270 third round decimation of Audrey Kerouche earlier this month, undefeated strawweight contender, Danni Neilan immediately called for a flyweight move and subsequent clash against recent feature, Valerie Loureda following advice from the retired, heralded, Artem Lobov.

"Artem Lobo told me to call out Valerie Loureda -- I'll go to America and move up to flyweight for one fight with Valerie and her big arse," Neilan told media assembled following her Bellator 270 victory. "I'll beat her at this weight so I will and I'll get a big payday for it. So, let's do that for the craic and sure if I do that I'll have a shot at the champ at 125lbs [Juliana Velasquez] before I scamper back down to my own weight."

The triumph over Kerouche moved the IMMAF alum to 5-0 as a professional in her Bellator MMA return, as she finally grounded out the French promotional debutante with a series of third round ground strikes in a hugely one-sided affair.

As for American Top Team prospect, Loureda, the flyweight prospect moved to 4-1 from five professional fights over the course of last weekend -- grabbing a close split decision victory over Taylor Turner at Bellator 271 following her first professional loss against Hannah Guy back at Bellator 259 in May of this year. 

"[I've seen] a lot of her [Loureda's] Instagram," Neilan joked post-Bellator 270. "Ah no, I'm not a hater at all -- she's making way more money than me and she's got that Only Fans page flying, so fair play to her. She's making money, she's a pretty girl but people like me want to fight the pretty girls to get the money and I'm a hell of a lot better of a fighter than Valerie [Loureda[ is, but she's a lot better than me at Instagram so lets do it."

Reacting to Loureda's victory over Turner -- as well as her post-fight celebration, Neilan called for an Ireland vs. United States battle between the two next.

"Good work champ now it's time you got a proper test, the bum wiggler vs. the wee tractor," Neilan tweeted. "USA vs. Ireland and don't worry I'll move up weigh (sic) don't want you cutting bootyfat from the moneymaker, le's dance. @ScottCoker @JudeSamuel_ @John_Kavangh @BellatorMMA"

In her latest call out of Loureda, Neilan penned some lyrics from the late singer, songwriter, Amy Winehouse's hit, Valerie -- urging the former to make a trip to the 3Arena in Dublin for a future showdown at flyweight.

""Why don't you come on over Valerieee..??"" Neilan posted on Instagram.

Prior to this month's stoppage victory over Loureda, Roscommon native, Neilan bested Katharina Dalisda with a unanimous decision victory at National Fighting Championship 4 in Germany. The 31-year-old holds a trio of prior wins against Camila Riverola, Chiara Penco, and a submission stoppage of Claire Lopez.

Comments